Open House an opportunity to present new office building to Rural Retreat community
RURAL RETREAT, Va. – Smyth County Community Hospital will celebrate the expansion of Crossroads Medical Campus by hosting an open house and ribbon-cutting event on Wednesday, Jan. 12 at 3 p.m. Refreshments will be served.
A $2 million facility is located adjacent to the existing Crossroads Medical Clinic, also owned by SCCH, on West Lee Highway.
“We consider Rural Retreat to be an integral part of our market and are committed to bringing additional health care services to the area. This new facility will give us that opportunity,” said SCCH Chief Executive Officer Lindy White.
Services provided at the new Crossroads Medical Campus include:
- MountainView Pediatrics (Dr. Amy Harden, Dr. Rachel Rogers and Dr. Ava Stanczak)
- Mountain States Medical Group Family Medicine (Dr. Charles Hurlburt and Nurse Practitioner Jan Rasnake)
- Mountain States Medical Group Specialty Clinic
- Outpatient Diagnostic Center
- Rural Retreat Community Pharmacy
- Michael Spraker, DDS, Family Dentistry
MountainView Pediatrics has expanded its hours of operation to a full-time, five-day-per-week schedule. “We are extremely excited about the establishment of the specialty clinic, which will give Rural Retreat residents access to specialists right here in their hometown,” White said.