Directions and Maps
From Eastbound 24:
- Merge onto I-24 E toward Chattanooga (passing through Georgia, then crossing into Tennessee). 26.4 mi
- Merge onto US-27 N via Exit 178 toward Chattanooga/Downtown. 1.6 mi
- Take the 4th Street exit, Exit 1C, toward Downtown. 0.2 mi
- Turn slight right onto West 4th Street. 0.9 mi
- Turn slight right onto East 3rd Street. 0.4 mi
- 975 E 3rd St. is on the left.
Your destination is just past Blackford Street. If you reach Wiehl Street, you've gone a little too far.
From South, I-75
- Merge onto I-75 N toward Chattanooga (crossing into Tennessee). 20.5 mi
- Merge onto I-24 W via Exit 2 on the left toward Chattanooga/Nashville. 5.2 mi
- Take the Rossville Boulevard exit, Exit 180A, toward TN-8 N. 0.3 mi
- Turn slight right onto Rossville Boulevard/TN-27. 0.5 mi
- Turn right onto Central Avenue. 1.6 mi
- Turn left onto East 3rd Street. 0.2 mi
- 975 E. 3rd St. is on the right.
Your destination is just past Wiehl Street. If you reach Hampton Street, you've gone a little too far.
Using your GPS
Address: 975 E. 3rd St.
Chattanooga, TN 37403
Points of Interest: Hospitals in Chattanooga
Parking for Erlanger Hospital and Medical Mall:
Parking for patients and visitors is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, in the four-floor parking garage, located at the main entrance off Central Avenue. The cost is $1 per day. There are signs are displayed throughout the garage directing vehicles to either the Medical Mall entrance or the Erlanger entrance so that patients and visitors can park closer to their destination. Breezeways leading to the Medical Mall and Erlanger Hospital are located on the 1st floor. Please do not park in reserved parking areas, and lock your doors at all times. Parking is free to HealthLink Plus members.
Free valet parking, located within the main entrance turnaround, is available to those with a handicapped license plate, HealthLink Plus members, and those with a validated ticket from their physician's office. Valet parking is available for all patients and visitors for a charge of $3.
A shuttle runs from the Medical Mall entrance on the Parking Garage first floor and services elevators A, B and C on the Medical Mall first floor, Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Handicapped parking is also available off Blackford Street.