View the updated Notice of Privacy Practices here
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information.
Please review it carefully
If you have any questions about this notice, please contact the Mountain States Health Alliance Corporate Compliance Department
at 423-302-3345 or the MSHA AlertLine at
Mountain States Health Alliance provides services to our patients in partnership with other healthcare professionals. The information privacy practices in this notice will be followed by:
- Franklin Woods Community Hospital
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Center
- Johnson County Community Hospital
- Kingsport Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Niswonger Children's Hospital
- James H. and Cecile C. Quillen Rehabilitation Hospital
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital
- Unicoi County Memorial Hospital
- Woodridge Hospital
- Dickenson Community Hospital
- Johnston Memorial Hospital
- Norton Community Hospital
- Russell County Medical Center
- Smyth County Community Hospital
All departments and units of MSHA, including Skilled Nursing Facilities, Home Health and Hospice.
Healthcare professionals and others who may be involved directly or indirectly in your care such as employees, physicians, residents, students, volunteers, business associates affiliated with MSHA, and others.