STUDENT VOLUNTEER REFERENCE FORM
(MUST be completed by a Faculty Member.)
Benefits to volunteering include:
- the opportunity to develop interests in a healthcare field or learn
- learning in a hands-on environment about an already chosen area of study.
- a great method to accomplish community service obligations
If you have any questions, please contact the Student Volunteer Manager Joe Whitehead at
431-6059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faculty Reference Information
Why do you think this student would make a good volunteer?
Please rate the following characterstices using a 1 to 5 rating with 5 being the highest
Thank you for supporting MSHA’s Student Volunteer Programs!
Dear Faculty Member:
MSHA also has Internship programs. These are administered through MSHA’s Organizational Development department. Please contact Jessica Denney, System Educator, at 431-1686 about these two additional learning opportunities. Here is some basic information about these programs:
- gain experience in any area of healthcare which they have chosen as a career path.
- students participate in hands-on learning experiences focused on the duties of the employee/career. This is accomplished while paired with an individual preceptor or under the supervision of their instructor.
- Provide students who with a set amount of hours in one particular area required by their program of study.
- school instructors must submit the internship requirements to the System Educator for placement with a preceptor/mentor.
Clicking the send button is your electronic signature stating that the information you have submitted is correct!