MSHA is glad to be a part of your clinical experience or internship. To prepare you for a successful rotation and to maximize your learning experience we have developed an online orientation. You are required to review the content and complete all of the modules prior to starting your rotation.
Instructions for online orientation:
- Online orientation/modules
- The orientation is divided into 10 sections. Each section consists of related topics providing you with the needed information to become oriented to MSHA policies and procedures.
- You may navigate through each learning module at your own pace, by clicking on each topic link.
- You must complete the entire orientation by reviewing all information contained.
- You will be required to sign a confirmation at the end of the orientation indicating that you have read and reviewed all material.
- You are encouraged to print the entire student orientation packet for an all-inclusive reference. You may access this packet by clicking on “Student Orientation Booklet" link.
Note: The online orientation program will run only on Internet Explorer or Firefox.
This program will not run on a MAC. Please disable any pop up blockers.
After completing the online orientation, please electronically submit your *orientation confirmation- *Form includes acknowledgement for orientation completion, immunizations, confidentiality agreement, code of ethics/business conduct
Failure to complete/submit the online orientation confirmation will delay the start date of your clinical experience or internship. Once you submit your orientation confirmation, a screen will pop up that will allow you to print off a verification page for your school instructor/faculty member. Please print this page and turn it into your school.
Additional Information & Reminders
- Always wear your student name badge and dress accordingly.
- Be sure to park in the employee parking lots
- Flu shots are required for all students at MSHA
- Always adhere to our Patient-Centered Care Philosophy
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions if something is unfamiliar.
- Seek out learning opportunities and have a great experience