Johnston Memorial Hospital Diagnostic Imaging Services
The JMH Radiology department is accredited by the American College of Radiology, American Institute of Medicine and Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories.
At Johnston Memorial Hospital the registered technologists and accredited departments of Diagnostic Imaging Services uses state-of-the-art technology to help you find out. Our radiologists are noted for their skill in diagnosing hard-to-detect medical issues with the latest diagnostic equipment such as:
- 128-Slice/cardiac CT - Produces highly detailed 3-D cross-section images of the heart to detect heart attacks and other cardiac problems
- 3 Tesla wide-bore MRI - Produces clear images of body parts hidden by bone in X-rays and uses no radiation
- Diagnostic X-ray
- 4D Ultrasound - Uses sound waves to produce pictures of the inside of the body without radiation
- Nuclear medicine - Helps detect cancer, brain abnormalities, tumors, blood flow, urinary tract obstructions and more.
- Coronary calcium scoring
- PET/CT scans through mobile services unit
Mountain States Imaging at the JMH Women's Center, an outpatient imaging center located in the Medical Plaza, offers digital mammography, ultrasound and bone density testing.
imaging services includes a fully digital Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS).
PACS is a sophisticated computer system which allows for storing, viewing and
sharing radiology images with other physicians or health care providers.
To make an appointment call 276-258-4520.