To make an appointment call 276-258-4520.
The JMH Radiology department is accredited by the American College of Radiology, American Institute of Medicine and Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories.
Imaging and radiology services offered at JMH facilities use a fully digital Picture archiving and Communication System (PACS). PACS is a sophisticated computer system that allows for storing, viewing and sharing radiology images.
JMH Radiology offers:
- 3 Tesla wide-bore MRI - Produces clear images of body parts hidden by bone in X-rays and uses no radiation.
- 128-Slice/cardiac CT - Produces highly detailed 3-D cross-section images of the heart to detect heart attacks and other cardiac problems.
- Diagnostic X-ray
- Ultrasound - Uses sound waves to produce pictures of the inside of the body without radiation
- Nuclear medicine - Helps detect cancer, brain abnormalities, tumors, blood flow, urinary tract obstructions and more.
- Coronary calcium scoring
- PET/CT scans through mobile services unit