Johnston Memorial Hospital Patient Resources Management
Patients in our modern healthcare environment have access to many different products and services including physician guidance, drug treatments, imaging diagnostics, physical therapy, and educational support groups.
To help patients understand and make the most of all of the resources available, Johnston Memorial Hospital employs case managers and an on-staff social worker who offer:
- Education about the healthcare process
- Assistance planning your discharge from JMH
- Referrals for follow-up care
- Information about government and community agencies and what they offer
- Assistance with Advance Care Planning