The UCMH Long Term Care facility offers:
- 46 beds—both Medicaid and Medicare Certified
- Interdisciplinary approach to resident care
- Rehabilitative and supportive nursing service
- Complete program of planned activities
- Full-Time Social Services available to assist patients and families.
What is an Ombudsman?
The ombudsman is an impartial person that inures that resident’s rights are adhered to in the Long Term Care setting. This person is an advocate that seeks to improve the quality of life and resolve any problems that arise during residents stay in a facility. Our local ombudsman is Mae Grimes and she can be reached at (423) 743-4876.
Long Term Care Annual Reports
UCMH Long Term Care Location
Unicoi County Memorial Hospital, Inc.
100 Greenway Circle
Erwin, TN 37650