GET connected STAY informed MANAGE your health
The Online Wellness Link (OWL) is an online tool developed by Mountain States Health Alliance (MSHA) to provide better access to patient healthcare information. By subscribing to MSHA’s OWL patients will be able to view:
- A Continuity of Care Document (CDD) which provides a summary of your hospital visit
- Current medications
- Allergies and adverse reactions
- Recent immunizations
- Past medical history
- Certain laboratory/radiology results
- Some laboratory and radiology results will not be released to the OWL due to their sensitive nature.
- Please see the Frequently Asked Questions - Patients link on the left menu for more information on laboratory/radiology results.
Please click on the links to the left to learn more about the OWL
Are you a First-Time User? Select the Enrollment Link on the left or view our how to enroll video. (link to video)