OWL (Online Wellness Link) is an online tool developed by Mountain States Health Alliance (MSHA) to provide better access to patient healthcare information. Currently, patients 18 years of age and older who are admitted to any Mountain States Health Alliance (MSHA) hospital on or after April 1, 2014 will be able to register for an Online Wellness Link (OWL) account upon discharge. By subscribing to MSHA’s OWL patients will be able to view:
- A Continuity of Care Document (CCD) which provides a summary of your hospital visit
- Current medications
- Allergies and adverse reactions
- Recent immunizations
- Past medical history
- Certain laboratory/radiology results
- Some laboratory and radiology results will not be released to the OWL due to their sensitive nature.
- Please see the Frequently Asked Questions - Patients link on the left menu for more information on laboratory/radiology results.
GET connected STAY informed MANAGE your health