Please note that some of the material in this orientation may be familiar (example- handwashing hygiene, HIPPA, etc). There is no realistic way to determine the knowledge level of every student regarding these issues, it is required that this information be relayed regardless of previous content exposure.
- This orientation is divided into 10 learning modules. Each learning module consists of related topics providing you with the needed information to become oriented to MSHA facility policies and procedures.
- You may navigate through each learning module at your own pace, by clicking on each topic link.
- You must complete this entire orientation by reviewing all information contained.
- You will be asked to sign a confirmation at the end of this orientation indicating that you have read and reviewed all material.
- You are encouraged to print the entire student orientation packet for an all inclusive reference. ::: Student Packet Link :::
If you have any questions about orientation, forms, policies, or anything student related please call :
Organizational Development: (423) 431-5434 or (423) 431-1673