|At Mountain States Health Alliance, we don't just treat the patient, we treat the entire family with our philosophy of Patient-Centered Care.
From extending visiting hours to incorporating family and friends in the healing process through our VIP Program, every person who walks through the door is important to us and part of the healing process. We have built healing gardens to give visitors a place for peaceful reflection and have upgraded our cafeteria to a food court with a large variety of offerings.
Mountain States Health Alliance team members as caregivers create relationships, environments and service delivery centered on the patient through a holistic approach to healing that ministers to the mind, body and spirit. Mountain States caregivers believe that healing can exist without curing, but healing cannot exist without caring.
It's always exciting to see teamwork - people working in harmony toward a common goal. The Regional Cancer Center offers this teamwork in many ways:
- Each patient is the focus of a multidisciplinary team that takes all approaches to treatment into consideration.
- Our center works closely with and communicates with your primary care physician as needed.
- Our staff works with each patient to incorporate special circumstances such as diets, supplements and alternative forms of health care.
Your multidisciplinary team may include:
- Medical oncologists
- Radiation oncologists
- Radiation therapists
- Social workers
- Hospital chaplains
- Financial counselors
- Other support personnel
This team comes together regularly on your behalf and considers your physical, spiritual and emotional needs as they arise.
Amenities and Services
State-of-the-art amenities and services:
- Infusion Therapy – During chemotherapy, you will sit in a comfortable recliner with warm blankets, WiFi and refreshments available.
- Radiation Therapy – Radiation therapy is offered at three locations close to home, featuring highly trained staff and physicians and state-of-the-art technology.