- Many infusion procedures last several hours or even all day, and your course of treatment may be several days or even weeks in a row. Knowing this, we want to make your time with us as enjoyable as possible.
You are more than welcome to bring in food and beverages to consume while you are here. Hot and cold beverages, ice and light snacks are available for patients in the Indian Path Medical Center and Johnson City Medical Center Infusion Therapy areas. A complimentary light lunch is available for patients here over the lunch hour.
To enhance your comfort, we have warm blankets available.
Please let our staff know of your request.
Each infusion recliner has access to an electrical outlet for portable electronics.
- Comprehensive Breast Center. We guide women at high risk for breast cancer through the care process, and we offer digital imaging, fast access to care and high-risk genetic screening.
- Radiation Therapy. Radiation therapy is offered at three locations close to home, featuring highly trained staff and physicians and state-of-the-art technology.
- Radiation Therapy treatments may be a one- or two-time event or may last many weeks. Your first or second visit may take several hours, but most ongoing treatments take less than an hour in the department.
- Our center works closely with your primary care physician. We want to be completely focused on your cancer care and related issues. Your primary care physician will continue to manage your other health care needs. Our oncologists share their office notes with your primary care physician and will communicate more often with them as your situation warrants. If you do not have a primary care physician, we encourage you to find one and can assist you in this process if you wish.
- All patients and guests of our center have free, unlimited Internet access for use with their own laptop.
- Patients and guests of the cancer center may park in any space. Please ask our staff which parking area will
be closest for you.