- The Regional Cancer Center (RCC) serves any and all patients who can be treated during normal hours of operations Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. If you have patients needing services, please call, or have the ordering physician's office call, to schedule at 423-232-6957 or 423-232-6900. The fax number is 423-232-6940.
- The RCC will take care of admitting the patient at the cancer center.
If patients require blood transfusions, a type and cross-match must be done the day before, and the patient must present for his or her transfusion with the same blood bank armband still on from when the type and cross-match were drawn. The draw can be done at the lab at the RCC.
- The RCC will need blood patients to present at 8 a.m. on the day of their transfusion. If you have a patient who needs services and you are ever turned down by the RCC staff, please contact Vanessa Bramble immediately, using the contact information below.
The RCC is here to serve the outpatient infusion population and wants to be of service so that inpatient beds remain free for patients who need them.
- If you have a patient who needs blood the next business day and the office is already closed, please have the type and cross-match drawn at any MSHA lab, instruct the patient to leave the blood bank armband on, fax the orders to 423-232-6940 and contact Vanessa Bramble using the contact information below to let her know of the urgent need. Please also write the patient's contact number on the order and someone from the RCC will contact the patient the following morning to make arrangements.
- At JMH and SCCH, we are happy to provide all types of infusion services ( including blood and platelets transfusions) for patients between the hours of 8:00AM and 4:30PM. Please call 276-258-1890 for an infusion appointment at JMH and 276-378-3023 for an infusion appointment at SCCH.
Contact Information for Outpatient Infusion Referrals
|Vanessa M. Bramble
States Health Alliance Oncology Services
Indian Path Medical Center/Johnson City
|Terry Smith Director of Oncology Services, VA