Mountain States Heart Care
For more information, call 1-855-655-5111
Mountain States Health Alliance (MSHA) provides an integrated, comprehensive continuum of care to residents in 29 counties in Tennessee, Virginia, Kentucky and North Carolina. As the largest regional health care system, MSHA operates 14 hospitals, 21 primary/preventive care centers and numerous outpatient care sites. With cardiovascular disease the number one cause of death in the U.S., Mountain States Cardiovascular Health services were developed to diagnose, treat and rehabilitate children and adults.
Our mission is to provide excellent medical care for our patients conveniently close to home or through more extensive care at Johnson City Medical Center. And, to offer state-of-the-art, evidence-based care while supporting the emotional and spiritual needs of both the patient and his or her family. Our focus is in three critical areas:
Under the expert direction of cardiologists, radiologists and vascular and cardiothoracic surgeons, Mountain States Cardiovascular Health provides diagnostic testing and therapeutic treatments.
- early intervention
- technologically-advanced quality care.
What we offer:
- a team approach to your heart care
- we provide care to our patients with compassion for healing and a dedication for excellence
- we have designed a cardiac program that embraces patient-centered principles in strategic locations throughout Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia
- each patient is assigned to an interdisciplinary team of dedicated professionals
- a patient may enter into any Mountain States facility and immediately be on a prompt pathway to the best heart care in the region
- non-invasive and invasive testing
- Cardiac stress testing
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Noninvasive cardiac procedures
- advanced diagnostic testing (LightSpeed imaging system - a fast, reliable way to help rule out the cause of chest pain)
- Cardiac CT Calcium Scoring is a helpful tool in finding out your risk for coronary artery disease. Cardiac Calcium Scoring requires a physician order. Price includes test and interpretation. Call 1 (800) 659-6762 to schedule your appointment.
Let Our Family Take Care of Your Family
At the core of our cardiovascular services is Johnson City Medical Center — the region’s top heart hospital. Backed by Wings Air Rescue, every heart patient we see has the full support of each member of our network, including 14 hospitals, highly trained cardiologists, nurse educators and our Mobile Health Screening Unit.