|Mountain States Cardiovascular Health cares for children by providing the highly specialized services of Pediatric Cardiology. Pediatric cardiologists are available to provide care to the newborn through adolescent, as well as the unborn child.
Highly specialized invasive and noninvasive procedures are performed to detect and monitor the most complex congenital heart defects.
Mountain States Cardiovascular Health offers a variety of services for children, including:
- Diagnostic cardiac catheterization
- Tilt table procedure
- Stress test
- Holter and event monitoring
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Electrocardiograms (routine and signal average)
- Neonatal, fetal and pediatric echocardiography
- Neonatal cerebral head ultrasound