We Never Close
- You do not need a doctor's order
- Lifeline provides security as well as help for medical emergencies.
- The cost of Lifeline is about $1 per day/ $35 per month.
- There is no age limit on who can use Lifeline.
- No long-term contracts to sign.
- Mountain States Lifeline is not-for-profit.
- Installation, billing and customer service are provided locally.
- Installation fee is $40 (free installation for Mountain States Health Alliance Team Members and their family members). Other plans are also available.
- Lifeline provides peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
Local Service and Support
The Lifeline system is installed and supported by the same trained staff of technicians who have served our customers in East Tennessee for more than 10 years. Installation is typically done within 48 hours of a request. Lifeline equipment requires only a phone jack and electrical outlet. Our local Lifeline team also reviews all system activation and follows up to ensure quality response. Emergency service and support is available locally 24 hours a day seven days a week by calling our toll-free number, 1(888)205-1369.
Your Lifeline Options
Step 1: Pick a Personal Help Button (PHB).
Choose between one worn around the neck (A) and one worn on the wrist (B).
Step 2: Pick a CarePartner Communicator. Choose the one that best meets your needs.
CarePartner Basic Unit
Works with your existing telephone and offers all the benefits of 24-hour personal response, with two-way voice communication.
or CarePartner Telephone
A senior-friendly 2-in-1 unit that's a phone and a two-way communicator with enhanced features, including:
High-volume speaker, handset and ringer control
Ability to record medication and appointment reminders to help you stay on schedule