Mountain States Health Alliance Can Help With Your Sleep Disorder
The sleep experts at MSHA’s Center for Sleep Disorders can help with these sleep services:
- Home Sleep Testing (HST) in the comfort of your home, depending on your insurance
- Sleep disorder consultations with board certified sleep physicians and supervised sleep clinicians
- CPAP management and follow-up
- In-lab sleep diagnostic testing for sleep apnea, undetermined excessive daytime sleepiness, restless leg syndrome and insomnia
- Mountain States Health Alliance has AASM Accrediated Sleep Labs throughout Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia.
Contact the Center for Sleep Disorders at Mountain States Health Alliance
For more complex health issues (i.e. cardiac hx, COPD, cancer) an in-lab test is recommended. If you have any problem obtaining an approval for the sleep study, please call 1-855-673-3376.