Clinical Pastoral Education Resident Program
Johnson City Medical Center’s CPE Residency Program runs for 52 weeks. The Chaplain Resident will fulfill the clinical care and on-call responsibilities on a Full-time basis. This includes:
- Scheduled class time and individual supervision.
- On Calls:
-Thirty-six per year
- “Scheduled Time Off” (STO) is arranged either before or after On-Calls duty.
- 232 hours of approved time off (ATO) applies to holidays, personal and sick time.
- A weekly stipend is paid.
- Units are earned Quarterly.