Our Setting at Johnson City Medical Center
Johnson City Medical Center is a 507-bed, regional referral, Level I Trauma and teaching facility.
Centers of Excellence have been established in the areas of
The CPE program works closely with Emmanuel School of Religion. The James H. Quillen College of Medicine is located on the James H. Quillen VAMC campus. East Tennessee State University is nearby.
- Rehabilitative and Physical Medicine
- Women's and Children's Medicine
- Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Medicine
- Cancer Care and Treatment
- Advanced Surgery/Same Day Surgery